Professional Coaching: When professionals have mastered their key skills, the factors that makes them suitable for promotion have nothing to do with the skills that have taken so long to acquire and refine.
Skills that indicate management and leadership potential are the skills that make professionals worthy of promotion.
If you are seeking promotion or have just been promoted, the acquisition of performance enhancement skills is essential; skills that you can acquire in many ways. One of the fastest is by way of a skilled coach. Why is coaching so effective (if you have the right coach)? Because in the hands of a skilled professional, your coaching is unique to you; it is personalised one-to-one training.
If you want to acquire and develop the skills that will equip you for management and leadership; if you want to secure an advantage over your competitors Nigel MacLennan of Psyperform delivers.
Nigel MacLennan’s Coaching Philosophy
- We only accept payment for outstanding results.
- You only pay if you believe or have measured that we have delivered a ROI of 10. That is, a 1000% return. In other words, Nigel MacLennan delivers 10 units of value, minimum, you pay only 1.
- Coaching and development with Dr Nigel MacLennan is a double win. That is, you achieve hard-nosed business improvements AND develop your leadership, management or professional skills, at the same time.
- Coaching with Nigel MacLennan is completely confidential. That is, you can talk about what the coaching did for you, but we will never discuss what we achieved for you, unless you give us permission to do so.
- We prefer you to measure our coaching performance, but we appreciate that not all companies have the necessary metrics in place.
- Payment by results applies, by agreement, where metrics are in place.
If double benefit coaching, achieving improved results and enhancing your executive skills, and, a guaranteed ROI of 10, all appeal to you and your company, contact us for a free exploratory coaching session by completing the form below.
You can choose whether to benefit from coaching in several ways.
1:1 – Face:Face
By Zoom, WhatsApp or Skype
Please note, the known effectiveness of coaching is listed in order above. That is, 1:1 coaching is most effective, and email is least effective. The reasons for the differential effectiveness relate to the reduction in communication quality that is possible in the different ways of communicating.